Wednesday, June 1, 2011

My Very Own Shop

I didn't go to work today. I could have gone to work, but then all of these incredible ideas of mine may have not blossomed! I decided to crank out the old sewing machine and start creating again. I didn't have time to go to the fabric store because I had a dentist appointment and then met up with my boyfriend for "lunch" at 5pm. But, I will go to the big SAS fabric superstore in Phoenix this weekend and make my very own clothing and accessories once more.

Then, I got to even more thinking! I love to shop (more than anything else) so I figure I can shop around for great vintage pieces and sell them as well.

Thanks to Etsy, my dream can be a reality. It's just the start of an exciting adventure and career.

Please take a gander: http://www.etsy.com/people/dakotajeane?ref=si_pr

No comments:

Post a Comment