Tuesday, November 9, 2010

It's Betsey's Fault

Betsey Johnson has forever ruined my life. Ever since I saw that gorgeous dress in a little, local boutique in Durango, Colorado, I fell in love and became a shopaholic. That dress was far too big for me, as I was only 11, but it was the most beautiful thing I have ever seen and I felt like I was the most beautiful thing in the world wearing it (despite the fact it was ill-fitting on such a young girl). Its curvy figure, its soft material, its lace lining, its leopard print sexiness... I needed more.

There is an opportunity for me to apply to be an intern at Betsey Johnson in New York for 10-12 weeks and be their social media workaholic. Although this sounds like the perfect job in the world for me, there are a few set-backs. It is in New York, for one. Not even a big deal, though. What's worse, it's unpaid. How does a girl survive in New York City working 10am-5pm Monday-Friday unpaid? It's Betsey's fault. Because I might just do it, even if it means living on the streets for a few months. Suggestions?

Photobucket


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment